A Message Regarding COVID-19
The safety and wellness of our clients, team members, and your families is and always been our top priority. In the home services industry, we have a unique role in the current situation.
In accordance with the CDC and other government guidelines, we have immediately taken the following preventive measures to help reduce the risk of exposure to COVID-19.
• Epic Electric, Heating & Cooling is implementing increased cleaning regimes of our office and service vehicles, to keep our team members healthy in order to serve you.
• Switches, outlets, covers and other items that our team contacts in your home or business will be wiped down with sanitizing napkins upon completion of all work.
• All our servicemen, installers and apprentices will thoroughly wash their hands with soap and water per CDC guidelines before entering your home.
• As always, we will wear new and clean shoe covers whenever we are in your home.
• We are providing in-house training of regular hygiene practices so that all our team members have the facts and are well-informed.
• Team members who are not feeling well are instructed to stay home, to enable them to recover quicker and slow the speed of infectious disease.
You can also help by washing your hands frequently and using hand sanitizer when interacting with our staff.
With the recommendation of social distancing and self-quarantining, the needs for home maintenance are likely to increase. While there is a lot of uncertainty surrounding COVID-19 and its effect on our daily lives, one thing is certain: Epic Electric, Heating & Cooling will continue to provide worry-free electrical services to our community.
at Epic Electric, Heating & Cooling
Rave Reviews from Happy Customers
High quality and very professional again. Highly reccomended, and the only electrical technicians I use.
Had Josh and Nick back at my house to install a few new plug outlets today. As usual, on time, highly professional and very friendly. I recently had Josh and Nick install ceiling fans in three …
No Need to look further!
From start to finish everything was completed professionally with a friendly and honorable service team. Lisa booked the appointments. Chris did the estimating and the labor alone was nearly worth …
Excellent. Five stars for Chris and his crew. They did a great job and finished the job on time and within budget even in the intense 97 degree heat! They get my highest recommendation!
Epic Electrical is Number One in my Book!
After a semi trailer ripped the power lines off the roof of my house, during the week of Spokane’s hottest temperatures this year, Epic Electrical came to my rescue. Lisa, the office manager, made …
They stayed until almost 11 p.m. to make sure we had safe electricity.
Chris, especially, did an excellent job. So did Vlad who was called in to help. They stayed until almost 11 p.m. to make sure we had safe electricity.